Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Evacuated - Day 113 - Oct 13, 2011

Last night we ordered all the flooring for the main floor. It should be here in about 2 weeks or so.  We then stopped by the house to check on progress. Quinn, our carpenter from Washington, had made real progress. He had thewalls up in the area where the concrete had been poured. We looked over the rest of the basement and decided that he should replace most of the rest of the walls. Especially a couple load bearing walls that have been somewhat compromised by cutting them to allow the passage of drain lines and heating ducts. I think he will still have the basement ready for electricians by early next week. Today I am taking the afternoon off and spending it in the house putting in  ore insulation. my goal is to finish the main floor by the time I pick up Pat and Dacotah. A friend may stop by to give me a hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment