The Ward County Reporter had begun as the Burlington Reporter but moved to
Minot with a new name but the same owner, J. L.
Colton, who then sold it to C. A. Johnson. Johnson himself sold the paper in
1897. George W. Wilson owned the
newspaper from 1897 to 1906 and sold it to Sam H. Clark who owned it from 1906
to 1912. Both of these men were politically active, Clark being elected a Minot mayor; outspoken, and intensely interested in
local affairs. C. A. Johnson re-purchased the Ward County Reporter in 1912 and
owned it until 1916.
adidas nmd runner
nike free run
nike basketball shoes
nike air force
ray ban aviator sunglasses
michael kors outlet